WEB BLOG
this site the web

Birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MUM!!!!!!!!
Is her 56th birthday. hehe You still look very young.


Here the leading lady of the day!!!erm....me..with flowers.

haha.....

Mum and dad. Kinda blur...
haha me again...LOL


me and my mum!!!
Not so blur this time. Mum and dad.
Kinda dark.
Me and my mum again!!!

Well, mum, I'm aware that I do always make you sad, unhappy, angry, etc because of my circumstances. Had you worred about me all the time. At times, doing silly stuffs and asking you not to worried and care, and you got sad.

I'm totally aware that I'm still immature. Immature with my thinking and stuff.

But I had you to know that I'm truly happy that your my mother, forever will be.

Thank you, mum for all the years of caring and loving me. Thank you very much.

I love you mum.



p.s.

to the readers who might had checked my blog between 10pm to 12 am, sorry guys, I'm not around, I finish this pst at 12.48am (30-1-2009)

Well, dad birthday the next day. LOL

later folks.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies