WEB BLOG
this site the web

Tagged first time by Jackie

OMG
I'm so tired today.....

Just got back from new house. Have to do cleaning and stuff. I have so much things to talk about, but I rather finish off this tag thingie first.


1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes?
I wouldn't want a girlfriend who will kills me.

2. How about drinking?
Don't mind tho if she's a good drinker. It's dangerous if she gets drunk.

3. Do you like someone you can't have?
Obviously.

4. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Erm.....depends...

5. What's your favourite sport?
Basketball.

6. It's Saturday night, you're home alone... what do you do?
Online? I think. No? Then, tv-ing or movie-ing.

7. Do you like roller coasters?
ha.ha.ha It will causes heart attack, people........Yes, I do.....

8. When's the perfect time to have a bf/gf?
When I'm blardi rich...

9. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
Wow....Ayumi Hamasaki but she's too fair for me. hmm, Tyra Banks? Too old lar. Jennifer Lopez? Married already lor. Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen, too skinny, but blardi hell, they are richhhhhhhh. Eh, the list will gets longer and longer and longer. So fullstops.

10. What are you doing this weekend?
Many things to do.

11. What is your favourite restaurant?
Don't really have one. But my old time favourite will be The Ship. No, not that ship's ship.

12. Have you ever hugged someone?
Ya.

13. Ever kissed someone you weren't attracted to?
No, of course. Wait me kissed only right? So that's a no.

14. Do you like anyone right now?
ha.ha.ha *Look away*

15. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Face, I guess.

16. Which do you prefer, Beach or Mountains?
Both. Hawaii....Dubai.....No, no Langkawi is not in my list. Mountains.....will be any cool place, again....not Genting Highland...not Cameron Highland. Oh ya, I'm a greedy person.

17. What kind of phone do you have?
Nokia.

18. Computer or Laptop?
Lappy better lar.

19. Jeans or sweats?
Jeans. wait, greedy right? Both?

20. Which year(s) has/have been the best so far?
Not sure.

21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
19. Oh my, I'm 20 soon. Teenage life is coming an end.

22. What should you be doing right now?
Sleeeeeeeep.

23. What are your favourite TV shows?
None.

24. What's been your last purchase?
teddy bear.

25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
As I said, NO.

26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
Not that I realise.

27. What do you do when you're at home?
Eating, practising, dancing, sleeping and online.

28. What is your favourite subject?
Many!

29. What's the best thing that happened on you?
IDK.

30. Tag 10 people: (in no order)

LILY

PEI YEN

AYUSH

GENISE

POWIE

Whoever.


By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!! More update about you when I steal the picture from your blog. heeeee. Miss Independent, have a blast yaa ;)

Night, readers.

ZZZ

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies