WEB BLOG
this site the web

Sick....seriously sick

Mum woke me up this morning (around 6.20 am)

I was like reluctant to wake up so I take 5 minutes nap.

I felt very weak this morning.

Knowing that, I was still unaware that I was sick. But I should know that, normally when I get to be weak in the morning and tired (impossible to be weak and tired in the morning, right? I mean a healthy person) when I woke up, something is not good about myself.

So I proceed to take my bath. The terror began, I starting to feel like I wanna vomit.

Well, I don't feel that well until now, I still want to vomit), so after bathing, I felt the sudden urge to.....pass motion.......

The rest is history...

So I told my dad and mum about it, both of them then brought out some traditional medicine.

AND MY DAD forced me to go to class, to be frank I really reluctant to skip classes. Contract Law is important ya' know. And today I suppose to do my assessment.

In the end, I got back home while half way to the KTM station. Thank God I got back home, because I forgot to close the pipe...the water runs freely like when I....

That time was around 8.30 am...

Later on, I began to feel headache....check my temperature, I having fever...
DANG....

I'm so bloody weak...My energy is like relegating to somewhere else.

So we went to the clinic. The service is so slow.....waited like I'm half dead....One of the nurse seems to be very rude. Yelling at her co-worker like nobody's business.

The doctor's looks very sleepy. He was like closing his eyes when checking my temperature and my stomach..

I smiled a bit when I see him doing so but tooo weak to smile widely.....The doctor said nothing serious but I need have a lot of rest. I feel regret but at the same time, I also feel glad that I didn't go to college. If not.....I don't know I can get home without vomiting...or faint inside the train

Today is truly a bad day.

I don't feel good...So sickkkk. No mood. No appetite. So many worries....Aching....

Ciao.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies