WEB BLOG
this site the web

TAG a.k.a. Revenge from the Zombie Sis

1) How much do you spend for clothes per month?
I don't spend, I GET FREE STUFFS FROM SPONSORS. nya ha ha ha ha. Well, normally, not more than 50 bucks.

2)Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
Both are dangerous.... I chose option C. Myself.

3)How often do you think about committing suicide?
Eh, I don't. In fact, it's a dumb idea.

4)Do you think you have enough confidence?
I think I do.

5)How many babies do you want?
2. More than that is a NO, NO.

6)Do you believe seeing a rainbow after the rain?
In Malaysia, you can only see 3 to 4 colours.

7)What is your goal for this year?
Cut down being lazy arse. Got many more lar.

8)What kept you from being who you are?
None.

9)What is the perfect boyfriend/girlfriend like to you?(List 10)
Blardy hell, 10.....Well, here goes nothing. Rich...elegant...smart...(spoiler aheads) independent...CARING...understanding...lady-like....I'm exhausted from thinking.....maybe....interesting lady....maybe love me for who I am?

10)What are you really afraid of?
Myself.

11)What are your bad habits?
Bad habits....? hmm.....I'm not sure.

12)Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?
Hate me more, I don't care.

13)State a random fact about yourself.
I'm Julius.

14)What does flying means to you?
As Lily stated...FREEDOM. But allow me to add some, It means, power. Ability to be abnormal. And, run away.

15)What do you crave the most recently?
A number of biscuits.

16)Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?
Nothing surprise me.

17)Describe the person who tagged you. Honestly.
A great friend. But sometimes she's afraid of something.

18)What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
Eating, I guess? Nothing much. I don't do things to make myself to be happy.

19)What will you become in another ten years to come?
Graduated. Rich. Marry. Travel.

20)If you can choose how you want to end your life, how would it be?
Sleep.

lazy to tag anyone.

Later.

p.s.

tonight, ATC is having a student ball/night, too bad, I'm not going.
No chance to take great pictures. Missed the opportunity.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies