WEB BLOG
this site the web

Let's talk about my fave artist of the day while waiting for those people to come to fix the something in my house. Yeah, I'm bored, and should had just study since I got so many requirement and to follow up. =="

My all time fave artist will be GACKT!!!! Gackt is a mysterious person. He's Japanese singer. All time best rock singer to everyone and my, of course.. His age is unknown. Most likely to be around 30s since his debut was around 10+ ago. He sings not only in Japanese, but also in English, Mandarin and Korean.
Dear readers will see him in a Hollywood film this year. The movie's title is Bunraku. So you guys better check it out!

This is Gackt!!

And lately, I'd been into an American rock band.
Wahsey, the songs are great. EMOTIONAL (not EMO, got feeling okay?) , MEANINGFUL and ROCK!

But not everyone know about this band (wtf?) Well, no doubt that this band will get better and better and better!!!! Nya ha ha ha ha!

So behold readers, this is Paramore.

I like the girl!! Like her red hair! But she changed to another colour.



hey, I like this lead singer. The girl lar I mean, she's the lead singer of the band and she really rocks (and she's cute, let's go out on a date or two!!! )!!!!! I mean what she sings is really clean and clear compare to others. And she's just 20!!! Just two years different!! What the fun!!! I'm a soft rock singer but hell, this is where I'm!! Well, I like this kind of rock songs. Personally, I don't like those artist who shouts and screams (Seriously, just that my taste is different, you have yours, I have mine.) I just can't enjoy. Well, to be frank their some Hardcore Rock artist that I really do like.

Okay, one of my new year resolution is to be like this. If I could have this body, then, wala, is enough already. Big biceps, chest muscle and abs! Hell, I'm trying hard to workout thank to DANIEL CRAIG. Nya ha ha ha.
Hmm, wonder when I will have this body. This is perfect le. Not to bulky, not to small. Wearing a blazer is utmost perfect. nya ha ha ha. you guys wait lar. nya ha ha ha By the way Sylvea, Daniel Craig looks way better than JP. ha.ha.ha XD

He's 40 year old man. Doing Ian Flemming's James Bond. Great physical body. Gentleman. Brutal. Cool. What can we say more about a man who is bloody rich?? And almost all of the Malaysia by the time they reach 40, they will look like...this....

Hey, seriously no offence. I aware of that, if we don't have a healthy life style, we will be like that, then we got lots of illness. When I was young I'm fat lad. (shit, revealed my private life), I used to have many sickness. So till one day, I finally managed to loss weight after I joint some party. So dear readers, I'm trying not to be funny here (I don't want to be smacked like they did to KENNY SIA), what I'm trying to say is, LET'S LEAD OUR LIFE TO A HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE!
EXERCISE! ;)


p.s.

first time for me to talk about this huh?
Oh well, later.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies