WEB BLOG
this site the web

When the Light shines.

Yoh.

I don't have time to blog about stuff lately, and don't see one lately. There were lots of stuff happened but couldn't find the mood to write.

Anyway, exam left about 31 days. On the surface, got one month. But, but, but, time flows to fast that one month is just few days (alright, I exaggerated). Lot of things to worried especially the fundamental yet to be done.

I just can't wait for the exam to be over and follow up a rest that I need it during the holidays. Speaking of it makes me feel so excited. There are many things I would like to do so namely

1) GAMES, GAMES, GAMES and GAMES. How can I not be playing games during the holiday?

2) Write lyrics. I'll dedicate some time on writing, I have a few titles in my my
already. Just waiting for me to write em'

3) Books. Oh yea, time to complete the list and they are also waiting for me to read them!

4)Traveling! Explore Penang, Klang, Rawang, etc. I guess, I should stay at home all the time during the holiday. It's time for outdoor activities. Yeah, serious! Also, catch up with my old friends

5) Catch up my fitness! I kinda like didn't boxed for a while now. So, it is the goooood time to exercise!

6) Learn something. Say, like learning how to play a guitar. Yeah, kinda interested to learn one. Would like to spend some time learning new dishes as well. Learn some martial arts? Especially the Muay Thai, maybe. I shall see what I can do.

7) Movie and Anime marathon. Oh, Lord of the Ring, Harry Potter, James Bond. Need to find some good anime, too. Wonder what's new. And, ya, drama, have some in my mind.

8) SLEEP. I guess this is the No 1 (maybe two, after games, haha) priority among all. Need good night sleep on my very first day of my holiday!

9) Do something that I never try before. Literally means, dare myself to do something I never feel comfort. Why? Come on, you gotta try something if not all, in your life! Experience stuffs to the fullest!

10) This is reserve for things that I didn't plan, yet. haha

Alright, enough exposing my private stuff. I hope this will be motivating to me and to some (Yeah, holiday what, you don't feel great?).

So guys, we entering the crucial and important period. Preparation is the only thing that can make us STAY ALIVE. And, keep your health in optimum level. Vitamin C or some other vitamin, and get your medicine ready, don't delay when you're sick (touch wood). The thing is, get well soon as possible.

Update next time. I will do most of my blogging during the holiday! Good day.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies