WEB BLOG
this site the web

Flowers

Yoh

My blog is still very much alive. haha Just that I got a lil bit busy this first week of holiday. I went to zoo negara, midvalley trips, Times square trips and wedding dinner trips.

Yesh, I have mannny picturers waiting to post, do bear with me, pretty tired to post pictures. So, next week, I gotta stay at home, try to be a good kid and start my training session and penning my work. Got to start some training, I am well aware of my kilos. And, BOOKS! Yes, I'm gonna start to read them without worries and take all the time!

I guess playing games to me, is getting boring. I wonder why, because I'm getting older? Getting disinterest with games I played. Maybe, I need fresh and new games!

So, 3 months of holiday is really amazing! I mean, I can do lot's of things that I wanted to do and before hand, unable to do so. Say, like travelling! Level up my training session!! All those I can only do so during holiday!

Haha Okay, I save the talk for next time. See ya.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies