WEB BLOG
this site the web

Next stop.

Revision starts this Saturday.

Yes, the busiest time starting soon, and yes, I found myself at the same base like last year. I am really that loves to procrastinating. My, my, what a bad habit of mine. Still, I must move even though people might say it's late. Must not and shall not give up. I shall start my training lesson as well. Trying to be discipline here.

I finally went to Jogoya (a Japanese Buffet restaurant) with my college friends. The food I must say the standard is quite around my expectation. Well, maybe it's my first time going there but really, all kinda suit my taste bud. It's really a good experience for me and the rest of my friends, too (all of them were also first timer)
The ice creams, yes, Haagen Dazs and New Zealand Ice Cream were great! There got a lot of good qualities/expensive food to enjoy, definitely recommended to go.

Right, I just downloaded and using Google Chrome, thanks to many recommendations. I found it pretty nice, the screen is enlarged, pretty nice to view, especially while reading some manga. Trying download it, it's pretty easy to install, so give it a try. And, oh, one of the good featured is that it will check your spelling for you (the wrong word, you can see it with a highlight)

As for my song writing work, I must put it for a stop. I pretty much spent most of the time on February on lyrics. Yes, occasionally, I still feel like lyric. Writing is such a beautiful thing because you can express your feeling while you cannot say it out with your voice. They said love letters are out of date but heck, it seems more sincere in some way.

My new dog, Hazel, seems to diagnosed with diabetes. Hopefully with further diagnosis will indicate otherwise.

Alright, done writing. Gotta move along.
 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies