WEB BLOG
this site the web

WWD

EXAM IS COMING SOON. WOAH!

Less than one month, all of us will be doing our exam. Jeez, can you believe that it's already a year since my Intermediate examination and now Part 1.

Well, I haven't prepare fully yet as of now and really wasted a lot of time. Well, I will keep fighting!

And here's the list I would like to do, by chronology order.

1) GAMES! No, really, games. In fact, as soon as I return home, I will play games.

2) Sleep. Sleep until afternoon. Haha probably the first day of my holiday.

3) Vacation!

4) Trips together with friends, maybe?

5) Complete those anime and manga that I haven't done watching/reading. I have packs of them to completed.

6) The books that I have bought years ago, I still haven't complete. Is time to read them. 5 books at least within 3 months? haha

7) Working. I probably gonna work at a pharmacy (Guardian for example) or maybe not. Oh, I will also continue my work as a lyric writer. Feel free to drop by.

8) Completed those promised I made. haha I won't say it here, it will just provide me as a reminder, though.

9) Find the greatest food. It should be completed together with (3) and (4)

10) Soul searching? I think I need to do one. I am lacking of something in my life. Probably to be done before holiday is over. End of it.

Well, I hope I am motivated enough now. Alright, signing off.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies