WEB BLOG
this site the web

Feel.

Watching Gackt's concert in youtube.

Which reminds me how I enjoyed singing sometimes. It must be an extremely great feeling watching thousands of fan cheering for you while you singing.

Well, that's the dream of any singer. Do be able to hear the them chanting your name and to be able to feel the echo from them is seriously one of the wonders.

Completed some lyrics, not the best I guess, I hardly sell much. lately, losing the idea and the feel to write lyrics. Hilariously, I always tell myself the need to stop writing because I have exhausted all the ideas I put, yet I still continue writing. I bet my friends are kutuk-ing me haha.

Loving you without seeing you, they don't like it much although I think its the best of this batch of lyrics. Well, I guess the feeling is a bit strange. But it just tell the story of a someone loving a person even without receiving love from another, sufficient. Two hearts doesn't mean it's for two.

I'm going Cameroon again for a quick day trip in another 2 weeks time. And, oh I will be posting pictures from Penang...soon.

ENGLAND AND AGRENTINA, both are disappointing!!! Well, Italy as well! England, no doubt they lacking the teamwork and pace, Rooney didn't even score. Argentina, they have a great game but not until they meet Germany which Germans literally slaughted them, pity Messi, though, can you see every time he got the ball, 2-3 players will be marking him. Great technique. Italy the saddest one. But I don't mind France, though. The manager is just...

Oh well, Football fever is gonna end soon. One month. Holiday gonna end!

Tune in here, next time!

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies