WEB BLOG
this site the web

Feel the fire.

My, my, another late post. I guess my passion for blogging is no longer the same. I guess, I reached the peak of the love of blogging. Well, the blog will remain as long as I still have the time, time like now where I can take a break, catch some songs and write some tear jerking lyrics (okay, don't mind me). it is sometimes sort like a lazy thing to do once you have your day full of activities and you got tired and coming home, you'd feel to write then you will suddenly be thinking 'ah, forget it'

Anyway, back to college last week, official reopen that is. Holiday's over after 4 months. I always complain about how time flies, and I will say it again here haha Yes, 4 months of holiday is like express bus and now, look, busy with studies and coping with new Laws.

Recently, I joined Rotaract. Hilariously, I don't really know what are they about, just know they are NGOs and the body where do charity works. But, the point is this, I guess, most of fellas reading my blog probably the pre-adult readers (I can't help but to think, my post won't interest younglings haha), would like to tell you, regardless of our country's politics, there's a difference between them and us. Us, that is, we should do things that help to contribute to the society. Something, what politicians may not do. Do a charity, you may not know how your action may touch millions of people, but you should know that what you're doing provide the feel of satisfaction. The feeling of happiness by helping others.

Well, we should do what we can when we need to do. You can turn sour face later on. I'm well told by a certain someone that what is the point of being in the dark and stay there as you will know you will never happy.

Done my talking. Signing off.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies