WEB BLOG
this site the web

Pop

Lot of things happened this morning. Scolding, helping a friend, clinic and more. But, I'm a lil bit sad that I was kinda have to stop going for Rotaract. And, I definitely disappointed my friend there. I'm so sorry, Hui Ting.

Who would have thought a simple conversation will turn to something serious? It is hard to predict one's thinking sometimes especially even your family. At times, it is very disheartened to even discuss things with other people. My friend talked about this before and I always said it's all about fate when that certain thing happened. I guess, we cannot avoid even if we want to.

Well, quite mood less today. I'm out.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies