WEB BLOG
this site the web

Yeahh.

2010 certainly started with a bang, with lots and lots of stuff happened through this two months. What is more is CNY is just this weekend. Oh, I couldn't wait it better. Well, not just about ang pao, not just about holiday but it's a festive season that everyone will be looking forward to.

Okay, lately into rapping and dancing, again. I thought these two parts will only come and go and never return. But it had returned after so long. Well, my flexibility had bid me farewell long ago *but I think boxing might helped me*, I think if I try to dance I will dance like...which I did...anyway, don't ponder further, you will be "surprise".

Frankly, I have my passion for dancing first before singing. Well, it's not altogether funny that last time I used to dance better *mark my word, just better, not good* but have my passion on writing lyrics and singing later on because it's easier. haha

I think I should put my passion on my studies because my exam is SUPER NEAR. Heck, what am I doing here? One word, lazy. Laziness had been plagued inside my body ever since...Boy oh boy, in need a wake up call, a BIG one, if possible. CNY will be like one week holiday, so one week holiday without studies, time is running out. It's like now or never.

Oh, I saw/heard friends being busy for CNY and also valentine. Saw them buying stuffs, making personal goodies for their loved one and all. They put much effort into this, I doubt I will be taking initiative (if I ever have one la). Not really a romantic person, I guess.

Anyway, I'm more concern with my CNY :P Oh, I just can't wait for the great food, outing, forgetting all the stresses in life just for that moment. Good time, just few days away! :P

Got night class to catch up, so I should rest up the time. Later!

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies