WEB BLOG
this site the web

Alert yourself.

After skipping my mock examination, I spent some time reflecting my past.

Regretted that I didn't do something, used many execuses to avoid...yet, those execuses arenot even a valid reason. Figured, my will is not as hard as now, it's a shame to admit but, I want to correct myself. (public punishment, eh? Whatever)

Anyhow, I know that this coming months are the most stressful time to all LLB students. But, let's not give up, and remain intact to our goal. STAY ALIVE! (Gackt's song really useful in these situations). As for Intermediate students, this is our first time sitting in a whole diffirent environment, let's take this as a whole new exeperiences and FIGHT!

Okay, having class later today, and Revision class starts tomorrow! Totally full in Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I guess, really no more entertainment for me (perhaps blogging is one but...). Though, it's expected.

Alright, gotta go. Time starts now.

Once your mind determined,
Follow the instructions.
Once your mind determined,
Don't think, or you will hesitate.
Strike now and strike later.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies