WEB BLOG
this site the web

Tuesday.

Yoh,

Rarely have the chance to sit down, and blog about stuff lately.

Had been busy reading materials after materials. And need to completed it before...exam time. Class after class. Stress level increasing, no doubt. As nearer to the exam, it will come as naturally.

All the time people complaining tired la, lazy la, etc. Actually it is just our mind refuse to do something (I should realised by the time I started boxing), even though you're tired and so, actually when your mind allowed some things, it actually will works.

Keep saying tired and wanna rest, will add salt to the wound. I know I realised this too late. But, that doesn't mean now I need to think "oh, next time only I..." or "I'm so ...., get it done tomorrow..."

Repent and Reform. That's what I learned. I cannot afford to be the same anymore.

Work hard now, and enjoy later!

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies