WEB BLOG
this site the web

Days.

WOW!

Arrive in college at 11 am. Then I saw Mr.T and Mrs K (names are changed to protect their identity from Onion Kun. lolz. They want to photocopy something, and coincidencely, I also need to do the same thing, thanks to Jason. So I followed them. We cross the bridge to get to the photoshop. I hope you know where is the brigde, you know, monorail?

Upon arriving the stupid and blardi shop, the workers are like !#$%^&*.....

Serious weih....

They attitude is sooo....

Never mind....Malaysia...Boleh...

They are very slow. So slow that....after you go to Times square, walk one round, drink some tea or blue mountain, see some leng luis then come back also won't finish the work.

Ah!!

There is one old man, asking Mr.T where is the bank. Mr.T mistakenly, point it somewhere. And the old man really follows. Amazingly, Mr.T thought the 4D logo looks like a Maybank's logo, the old man walk straight to......I dunno where he went. but....Life goes on. Actually, is good for the old man tho, at least, he indulge in some exercise. hahaha

The rest is history.

Okay, while waiting, we went to the mamak stall, where I introduce to two of them. lolz
We eat and our blood are feed by mosquitos.

Sh!it.

lolz

After thats, is history.

When to Kepong de Jusco.

Bought lots of stuff!

Then, I saw my senior!!
Well, we didn't talk or say hi
but, I always saw her. When going back to home using ktm, saw her and many times lar.
lol
Well, before Jackie and someone else, she actually is my first college crush tho.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I don't think she will read my blog sooooo is I'm safe.
And I don't think Vincent will ask me to delete this post because of this issue, right?
hahahahahahahaha

Well, just few minutes ago, me and my parents went to pet shop, wow!!!
The Golden Retriver!!!!!!!
soooo big sooo cute!!!
hahahahahaha
Maybe he will comes to my house tomorrow.
wawawa

later!

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies