WEB BLOG
this site the web

Freedom....Fly away!

Early in the morning, Vincent called me. He told me that my recent post (People) is very bad for my image. He then requested me to delete that post. So Xian agreed. lolz
Is obvious that I got some sounding from him lar. He also told me, not to write soooo many things about me, afraid will give a negative image and nothing much about private information. So in friendster I will soon edit the "about me" section. And also I will not be able to give my msn and yahoo account. He said I can give if Xian already know him/her but avoid giving it thru online (maybe a leng lui or two, I will give hahaha).

He also wanted me not to touch any sensitive issues. He afraid I will get my butt into ISA's. lol
So no vulgary, no sensitive issues and no whatever.

Geez....Where the hell am I going to have my freedom???????

Even Art.10 of ECHR allows me to have freedom to express whatever whatever. lolz
hate it...!!
(btw, is it art.10??? hah!!!)

Oh ya, Shah Rukh Khah, goona be a Datuk.
wow! He's given because he was in Malacca doing some film. Promoting Malacca!
He's not even a Malaysian, man!!!
And does he knows what's a Datuk means??????
I do agree with some article saying that, now Datuks-ship is given to not so good people and didn't even contributed to contry. Some say datuk-ship can be....Sh!t.....no sensitive issue here.
OMG...
Well, if the the Indian mega superstar can be given accolade. WHY WON'T I also get the same thing in the future? Maybe the cabbies who bring in foreigners to Malacca, also can be consider as promoting Malacca, yes yes, we should give the cabbies the Datuk-ship. hahahaa!
Funny Malaysian.

2 what is your thought?:

Unknown said...

i think awarding datukship to foreigners is fine. a few malaysian celebs also get awarded overseas.

but my bigger question is what movies did he act, were they hits, and how did it help the image of malacca.

Julius. said...

QuaChee
firstly, thanks for viewing m blog.
ah, I totally agree on what you had comment about.
Is he really helps the image of malacca?
lol
Well, the decision of giving him such accolade couldn't be change.

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies