WEB BLOG
this site the web

My friends

Received a rare call from my old classmates.
Didn't expect that they said they want to visit my house.
Well, of course I agreed lar.
My old friends.
hahaha
BUT THEY CAME HALF AN HOUR LATE.
lolz
not that I mind tho.

Well, I do expect Edi and Rif will be coming but I didn't expect Farah and Adilla.
lol
Glad to see them again.
hahah
Wah, Edi's hair is longer that mine!!!
And he straighten it or...whatever we call.
Hahaha
I'm glad to see him again.
keke^^
Wish all of them well lar.

Most important.
I don't want to blog until my exam is over.
So that's mean from 20th of october until 14th of november.
hahaha
maybe....
Weekend I will blog hahahahaha
DEPENDD lar.

SO GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO ARE TAKING A-LEVELS!
GAMBATTE!
GO FOR IT!
FIGHT FOR IT!
ALL THE BEST!
FIGGGGGHT!

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies