WEB BLOG
this site the web

Kena Tagged.......Thanks to Sylvea. XD

A.) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs
B.) Tag 12 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
C.)Continue this game by sending it to other people
Seriously I don't much people to tag with.
1) Cathy
2) Ayush
3) Genise
4) Wei Lynn
5) Rac
6) Lily
7) Pei Yen
8-12) Undisclosed
01. What have you been doing recently?
I had been tryin to study......online...photosessions....and stuff....
02. Do you ever turn your cell phone off
yep, to get some sleep. can you imagine of getting calls in the middle of the night??
03. What had happened at 10.00 am today?
Sleeping soundly.
04. When did you last cry?
do I actually cry?
05. Believe in fate/destiny?
sort of...
06. What do you want in your life right now?
I have the right to remain silent.
07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains,or just put up your hood?
I wanted just to use my hood. But umbrella better...If you get wet, you will get sick.
08.What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
Everything on my bed...
09. What bottom are you wearing now?
Wo de Tian......do I need to check now????
10. What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
I love you. yea, really.
11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
Never ever wanted to try.
12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Nope...
13. What was the last movie you caught?
Forget....
14. What are you proud of?
Myself.
15. What does the oldest message in your inbox says?
Is a cute message.
16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Chao Xi huan Ni-Fei Lun Hai.
17. Do you have any nicknames?
I got dozen of it....
18. What does you last received text message say?
Gudnight.
19. What time did you go to bed last night?
2 am.
20. Are you currently happy?
Exam is less than 2 weeks
21. Who gives you best advice?
My mentor.
22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Crazy...
23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
eh....I forgot....Got 3 to 5 people called me le....
24.Is anyone bugging you right now?
erm....nope...I think...
25. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
eh....
26. Do you wear toe socks?
Existed before? I had no idea.
27. Who was the last person you missed a call from
eh....Nisha, I think...
28.Have you ever had your heartbroken?
Who created this question up??? duhhh
29. What annoys you most in a person?
Two timers....Cheaters...Betrayers....
30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
You mean now? Yuppie!
31. Have you ever done cocaine?
Cocaine? Cock de aine? nope, no thanks.
32. What is the colour of your room?
Sky Green.
33.Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollar?
Give reason why must I refuse.
34. Do you believe in the saying of:talk is cheap?
You can manipulate...confuse people with you talk. You decide it.
35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
eh....mum.
36. Who was the last person to hug you?
Forget jor.
37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
never kissed anyone...
38. Do you have a life?
Duhhh
39. Have you ever think someone died,when they really didn't die?
Yawn~
40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
don't have one wor...
41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
Wonder when was my last dream....
42. Last time you smiled?
why bother...
43. Have you changed this year?
My friends said I did...
44. What are you listening right now?
Suteki Da ne (Isn't it beautiful) by Rikki
45. Are you talking to someone when you're doing this?
Naw...
46. Do you walk with your eyes opened or close?
Wo de Tian......
47. Is there a quote you live by?
To be or not to be, is none of you business.
48. Do you want someone you cannot have?
Obviously....got lar....
49. Have you ever played an instrument? Piano....My friend taught me a sesat song. Giutar....acting like I know how...Flute....
50. What was the worst idea you've had in this week?
(go to class) Shhhhhh secret..
51. What are you doing last night at 11 pm?
Onlining.
52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
hahhh I'm single lar.
53. What song best describe your love life?
I kissed a girl. sung by dunno which girl artist. JKJK. I'm single lar. Got songs about single want meh?
54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
eh....maybe...
55. Who always make you laugh?
this year, my dear AYUSH.
56. Do you speak other language other than English?
yeah...
57. Favourite website (s)blogs
Blog? Friendster? hahahaa
58. What's your middle name?
JE. Chak. Zhek.
59. What are you doing tomorrow?
Staying at home. NONO, going to check out my new house.
60. What do you think you are like?
Am lazy to answer....
61. Who will you choose to die with?
Nobody.
62. Where have you been today?
24 hours inside the house.
63. What game do you play often?
IQ games....and psp games also.
64. Who are you missing right now?
NOBODY AT ALL.
65. If you have to choose between friend and love,who will you choose?
Chose the middle. Myself.
66. What are you doing right now?
WO DE TIAN.....I'm stuck on doing this.....thanks to my dear pork chop. Is 100 questions....
67. Which primary school are you from?
Got three le....lazy to mention....(OKAY OKAY, I admit...forgot the name liao.)
68. Name 3 colours that you like?
Black, Blue and follow my mood.
69. What emotion you like to show?
Show? eh....nope. Why people want to bother?
70. What is your life to you?
Full of challenges.
71/ If you have something troubling you,what will you do?
Kick his ass.
72. Who did you last chat in msn today?
Privacy. Privacy. Art.8 of ECHR, I have the right to privacy. (okay okay..is for European.)
73. Who do you admire most?
My mentor.
74. Which month are you born in?
December.
75. How are you feeling right now?
sleepy....
76. What is the time now?
1.56 AM. Note that is AM.
77. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
Great girl.
78. What colour did you use to dye hair?
Is 3D. according to them...Got red lar, brown lar, and orange lar.
79. Why are you doing this test?
IS 100 questions.....Do you enjoy?
80. What do you do when you're moody?
Singing.
81. At which age you wish to get married?
30-35.
82. Who is more important to you?
My mum.
83. If today is the last day of your life,what will you do?
Try something new.
84. Who is the person you trust the most?
Myself and my mum.
85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
In Malaysia, you can only see 3 to 4 colours....
86. If you have a dream come true,what would it be?
KING.
87. What is your goal for this year?
Do I really need to mention?
88. Do you believe in eternity love?
Sort of.
89. What feeling do you love most?
I'm too sleepy to think. Next.
90. Do you really think it's global warming now?
It'd started years ago.
91. What feeling do you hate the most?
......being annoyed. Humilated......
92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
maybe.
93. Do you believe in God?
Yes, I do.
94. Who cares for you most?
My mum. Others, I don't know.
95. What do you think is the most important thing in you life?
I do not know.
96. What will you bring when you fight?
My katana? Brass knuckle?
97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?
Not much,but i do regret not doing a lot of stuff
98. What would you feel if no one no longer cares for you?
Like I cared.
99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
Kick the guy's nut first. Then, ditch the girl.
100. How do you feel now?
......

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies