WEB BLOG
this site the web

Hmm, nothing new to talk about lately.
My friend, Diyva, she told me about something is missing in her life, she's wondering about it and she didn't ask me whether there's something missing in my life. Yet, I, of course thought about it. Well, yeah, of course, there's something missing.

Reunion is just few days away... I don't think I will be...that fine. I just wish the day will end faster. Nonetheless, I should live on my life right?

Ah, I had this personal opion. When you guys got married in the future, I'm sure, in the short run, people might be very happy (well, of course). Well, what I want to tell is that
when one of you (either husband/wife) can do something secretly behind your back, she/he no longer loves you. (spare the affair thingie, okay? in this case, I'm talking about something else, NOT AFFAIR) Seriously, do consider this, she/he will do this to you, what do you think? Still love you? Okay, maybe, but my answer is NO. When one of them (well, husband normally are like that, I assume) is just using you (perhaps...the wife....no offence here), he/she, has her own agenda, stucking selfishly in his/her own world. Ah, don't give a thing, just leave him/her.

I know what I said, kinda ambigious. Up to you to decide. But nevertheless, I think is real.

Anyway, Ayush and Mitchell were in a very good terms after a week now. To my shocking, in our group (form by four of us, namely, ME, AYUSH, MITCHELL and KALPANA), I'm the only one left being single! (somehow, I forgotten that, actually they did told me about Kalpana, I just simply forget about it) haha Good, I like this kind of thing, sound cool. XD
Well, I just wish all three of them of hapiness. Ayush, treassure Mitchell, you hear me? Otherwise, Kalpana gonna be the first to chop you, and I will also chop your, somewhere you wouldn't want me to chop XD

So, quotes to share today,
"Never love a love which hurts, love a love which brings joy"
And from my ariku (means younger sister in Tagalog)
"the more effort you try to find your true love, the more he/she will try to hide away from you"

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies