WEB BLOG
this site the web

I'm back.

I learn something about life.

When you can't treassure someone, when he/she leave you, you will regret it.

And from someone who said to me, on how she defines love.

Love is what belong that someone is belong to your heart and the rule of love is loyalt.

Without trust, this is not a love.

And I got some quotes to share too, never love a love which hurts. Love a love which give a returns.

Exam, exam and exam.

And I got my headache again, again and again.

Wonder what wrong with my body.

well, later guys!

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies