WEB BLOG
this site the web

Weird

I'm getting really lazy these days. I don't want to do this, don't want to do that. Let me remind myself my final will be on 28th of May. Time is running out (as per Diana said before).

Ah that remind me of Muse's Time is running out, should I sing then?

Urgh....

I wonder, what is happening with me? I laze around, don't really do things I should do, I keep on online and online, I keep watching tv and tv, keep practicing my movement and in the end, I'm here blogging.

Sylvea told me, is the same with everyone! Hell! I think everyone is studying! Who the hell will be onlining?! Crap!

Well, I'm going some mountain for sure. Perhaps, tomorrow. So, please, don't disturb me by sms-ing me or call me (well, not like people can't get me)

One more weird problem I'm having, I had sleepless night. I couldn't sleep well. Jeez...The pillow is very uncomfortable! Damn irritating. Well, I need to get a goodnight sleep before I turn to be the real vampire. More problems will pop if I can't sleep early. Yes, I had history of many problems if I stay up late such as, giant panda eyes, low blood pressure (dizzy), etc.

Let's have some sleep. Nights.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies