WEB BLOG
this site the web

And I'm back

Back with a tag people, do you guys miss my blogging? I wonder.

1. How old are you?

19, coming soon.

2. Are you single?

Yeah.

3. At what age do you think you’ll get married?
29-35 like that.

4. Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now?
Julius is still single.

5. If not, who do you want to marry?
I owe no duty of disclosure.

6. Who will be your bridesmaid or your bestman?
No idea.

7. Do you want a garden/ beach or traditional wedding?
See how, after all, the chinese must have a wedding dinner kind of stuff.

8. Where do you plan to go for honeymoon?
Rome, Italy.

9. How many guest do you think you’ll invite?
I don't know. Maybe thousand? ha.

10. Will that include your exes?
No, I lost contact with her.

11. How many layers of cake do you want?
Erm...as long is nice and cool will do.

12. When do you want to get married? Morning or evening?
Morning.

13. Name the song/tune you would like to play at your wedding?
Something romantic, of course.

14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon/fork/ knife?
fine dining.

15. Champagne or red wine?
Both taste good.

16. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
If I'm not wrong, during chinese wedding night, I going to drink a lot, so, of course day after tomorrow.

17. Money or household items?
Both are equally important.

18. How many kids would you like to have?
2 will be nice enough. Well, I don't like odd numbers (exclude number 5, 7 and 11)

19. Will your record your honeymoon in DVD and CD?
Yeah, of course, wedding happens once a life time.

20. I want to know their wedding plan:

I'm lazy to know.

Exam's tomorrow....! Wishing those A-levels students good luck!!! All the best!!!

Keep fighting.

Night.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies