WEB BLOG
this site the web

Hot day.

Ever since the gig, I didn't contact with Vincent, while today, he called me, he is offering me a job after my exam is over. Well, he said he got some events coming up, and might as well need few other people to help out. Well, I didn't agree at the first place, of course. Actually, he offered me two jobs at one go. To write a lyric for some underground band (by the way, for me to say underground band, is it legal in Malaysia? There was a blogger just sent to prison or....ISA, I think).

Anyway, the theme is a love song. the band is not the rock band, if I'm not mistaken, is a Pop-R&B band. Well, not too bad, but I'm actually had to write the song in Cantonese in which I never tried before, sounds challenging, so, I accepted.

As for the other, I didn't train my vocal for quite sometimes, let see what I think in future. I'm actually excited to write a Cantonese lyric, and he said if taken, I can compose the song myself which is also a rare occasion for me. Just hope I can write a decent lyric.

Now everyday is such a hot day, so readers remember to drink plenty of water, make sure you guys rest well.

Later.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies