WEB BLOG
this site the web

Just a quickie.

Stole it from Sylvea.

Three names I go by
-Tan
-Julius
-Light

Three jobs I have had in my life
-Secret (I think most of my friends should know)
-Full tome student
-Full time son.

Three places I have lived
-Johor
-Kuala Lumpur
-Rawang

Three TV shows that I watch
-Merlin
-The Nanny
-Wipeout, I think or maybe CSI.

Three places I have been (today)
-ATC
-School
-Giant Complex

Three places I want to go
-Japan
-Italy
-German

(oh yes, you're so lucky Sylvea going the places you wanted to go XD)

Three of my favourite food
-Japanese Sashimi.
-Grilled Chicken Chop
-Abalone (no, Powie, not you)

Things I'm looking forward to
-Holiday, can't wait for it
-Secret.
-Turning 21. (Sylvea, I'm sure you will get married by 20 trust me XP)

Three pets that you have owned
-Lucky, my adoreable and obedient poodle.
-Turtle
-Rabbit.

Three friends who will reply (reply what? this tag?)
-Cathy
-CoCo
-Anyone

Three fave bands/singers
-GACKT. (My favourite of all)
-Jay Chou. (Sorry Jackie, I prefer Jay than Lee Hom)
-Rain. (ohhh, I bring you rainsm, rainsm)

Three fave sports to watch (don't really like to watch but oh well)
-Basketball (slam dunk, count? Naw, Just joking, I'm Miami heat or Lakers
-Football.
-Badminton


Three fave drinks
-Milk
-Water
-Blue Mountain.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies