WEB BLOG
this site the web

Is just for fun.

Well, as anyone knows, the swine flu is getting really serious. So readers should be prepared to prevent things to get worse and just grab some masks for you and your family.

Play safe. (I don't know about others but, people tend to misunderstand the term, play safe, bunch of dirty fellas) Nonetheless, preventing is rather important than curing.
So be alert.

Oh yes, while the world is hit with the flu, the Malaysia's peeps are playing fool with each other. One fight over power. What are they thinking? Fighting to gain control over the nation, is dumb especially whilst crisis strikes. Politicians, the party should stop talking about the pernanti or whatever it is.

I wonder when will people learn. Is this right? People should join force and together build the country yet, idiotic people (like you know who) just focus on how to have more control in the government, thus the country, itself. These people are power-crazed, what good will they bring to the country?

Anyway, I don't know where is my dad gonna drags me to, this means, I won't be online for time being, yes, I don't know where and when.

Today is Mr.Daniel's big day, his wedding day, of course. So, congratulation Mr.Daniel, hope you and your wife gonna be together till end of the world. (Am I exaggerating? Well, I couldn't think of any cool and has its long lasting effects). And sorry, Mr.Daniel for not coming to your wedding dinner(?), I would like to come and thanks for the invitation.

Later.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies