WEB BLOG
this site the web

Nothing matters.

Lately I had been wondering what will happen in Malaysia. With the Mr.Teoh's case left unsettled, The ISA, the politician, and the police.

All the CROOKS need an attitude adjustment. BIG TIME.

Seriously.

I'd wonder if those people really respect each other, the Law and the Constitution. Can you tell me in which part of our beautiful country operates effectively?

Bias.
This is the thing where crooks always have in their mind. They make decision purely for their own good. Alright, I had agree, everyone, everyone makes decision for their own good. But should they actually do things for themselves? You know like someone.

I don't believe in good and evil.

All these stuff people said what is good and bad, are all but bullshit. Open your mind.

THIS belief actually contradicting with my believe in Justice. But does Justice really helps the good? I had say no. It helps everyone who suffered. The good and bad receive the same value of judgement.

So, will people change?

No.

Why?

Because they are resist to change. That's what I think about the mindset of all crooks in Malaysia.

Resist you said?

They are not cooperative in nature, in between the people in this country. Why would they hurt each other while we live in this country?

From what I think, since we are the citizen of Malaysia, why would there be inequality? Always, the gap would appear in between. We need to fill in the gap to avoid inequality.

The question is, are people willing to change?

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies