WEB BLOG
this site the web

Bookfest.

Yesterday right after the tutorial ended, we rush our way to KLCC, yea, we attended the Bookfest. It was such a paradise to me. It was raining, and the girls doesn't want to get wet (okay, some girls). So we were hanging around at the class for a moment, and eventually our problem solved when Joanna suggested that Ayush with his car takes the girls to the station. Yes the girls enjoyed a free ride, while we, the noble gentlemen walked our way to the station. :D



We took this picture after dinner at the KLCC's food court. The food were basically...normal... Okay let me introduce my new class mate. From the left to right, Siao Ying, Vivian, Me and Alexander Wong.


This is our group photo. All of us agreed that the person who took this picture for us is....great...
Well, We got Stephanie with her boyfriend, Jonathan. And also Kiranjit. Steph and Kiran are also my class mate. The rest you should know who's who. Oh, nice to know Jonathan, he is really friendly.


Hahaha before we got in, we took this picture as a prove, we made it to the bookfest haha. Ya, I actually proposed this idea. But it did make a great picture
Interesting eh?

Well, in the end of the day, I bought two books. I'm very satisfied, especially the discount. Last year I couldn't get any books, this time I did. It is time to save up again. Bookfest will be end by 31st of August. So to those who are wanted to go, make it quick.

By the way, The League of Volunteers for Animals and Children will officially launch by this First of September. I hope that all members are excited about this. It is thereby, such a big day for LVAC, I'm equally excited. :)

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies