WEB BLOG
this site the web

A day without fear.

The plan to Da Vinci's gallery was off.

Reason was, we unable to ensure the journey to Pusat Sains Negara is through the use of bus. You see, they said they RapidKl bus will only operate like 6am-9am. How are we suppose to get to KL Sentral so early?

So, since I figured this operation too late, we can't find another way to get there in such a short time, so our plan had to be cancelled. Sad thing, was looking forward to check the gallery. But, our plan will still keep alive, perhaps we will go there next month, luckily the gallery will be still around Malaysia till next year.

So, Tuesday night, I arranged to go to Bangsar to meet Vincent. And Wednesday morning, I suddenly remember of the sms that MPH sent to my mum's. About MPH clearance sale. 50% to 30% discount. Partly with value buy rate. Most of them cost around Rm2-Rm15. As a book lover, and the fact that I consider MPH, Borders, Kinokuniya, etc as one of my paradise. Nerd or whatever you call, Books, I shall consider as the fountain of wisdom.

I bought 13 books! No, my dad bought for me as birthday present. Thank you, dad! One of the best present. :)

I also finally got some books I wanted to have! Nelson Mandela, Bll Clinton, Buddhism, Q'uran, The Appeal and more. The only thing I'm still looking for is the Book of Heritance, Volume 3, Brisingr, only with some discount, I might had already gain possession of it! And, I'm looking for a book about Christianity, which I found it yesterday, but no approval.

Anyhow, due to the time I spent, I couldn't go to Bangsar (have class on 6.30), so Vincent being very generous, agreed to come all the way to Sunway Pyramid. And, he agreed to take one of my lyric! The lyric most likely will given back to me, as he said he already have a few in hand. Not a bad thing, as I preferred to get back my piece.

So, had my dinner at Old Town, and while one my way, I saw a shop which sells glove (Universe something), the cute girl there was kinda good attraction, the girl kind of suits me, eh...I'm running out of bound now haha but I still managed to get my glove! I shall no longer feel much cold and harshness now!

The time spent and traffic jam nearly cause me to be late on class, seeking alternative route, so I ended up waking a distance. And once I got home, I figured I suffered something which is why I'm here facebook-ing and blogging instead of staying inside the class. Got a day break for myself.

I see time asking me to go, so till then.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies