WEB BLOG
this site the web

Mooting.

I think I should tell, at least half of what happened yesterday.

Okay, yesterday morning, went to college to catch the mooting competition.

Went to Moot Court No.4.

Actually I hesitated to get inside, because I was late. Afraid that, I will disturb the match.

But I did, of course.

Amazed.

All two teams were very good. They were so concentrated. Liked the atmosphere. The sense of seriousness and bright. Haha bright? Don't ask me why, just felt so.

I'm pretty interested especially the way they spoken. Their tone, was of course different. It's really something really nice.

Each Mooters were given 20 minutes to discuss their points. After all mooters finished, they were given 5 minutes to rebut the points. This I suppose were Lawyers (the mooters in this case) began to attack each other points.

The (Supreme Court) Judge loves to ask questions. I didn't know he will ask that much. And, oh the judge sure have a sense of humour, too. He also extended time to each Lawyers, as the fact that he said, for the Justice purposes. :D

I admired process. If I'm in the competition, what would I do? What would I feel? Will I be the same? These questions, asked myself throughout the mooting process.

Oh, I don't want to join the mooting. Certainly not. Not anymore when I see people had to be so stressful. I don't want to add extra weight to myself.

But I definitely looking forward on a real court process. It's just such a wonderful experience to me.

Anyway, by 12.30, they were given recess time, before the Rebut process resume. Oh, Alex was there, too. With his serious and smart look, he also have some power like in a real court process where like in a court, when asked to rise, we had to and bow to the Judge. hahahah

Okay, I can't stay any longer, because I need to go to PWTC. As the previous post suggested, it was an event regarding about War Crimes. I will talk more about it once I got all pictures.

And remember, SAY NO TO WAR.

Anyway, SLEEP EARLY. Night.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies