WEB BLOG
this site the web

Ring your song.

Didn't expect that I will be writing this post like around 3 something.

Well, not about nasal blockage, the old sickness suddenly arose. And, the mosquito...(no thanks to the mosquito, otherwise I won't be awaken at the first place!)

Not gonna rant about it, since it's already like this, then let it be. Just hope to sleep back ASAP.

I will again write some new lyrics, without time limit this time. I had been writing the same genre over and over lately, even I feeling pretty bored. So, I'm gonna write something new. Possible about life or at least something different. The only thing is if I got time to write.

Mock exam is like so near now. Not sure if I'm totally prepared myself. There are so many reading materials to be done, and I haven't completed half of it yet! I wonder how long my seniors took to complete reading 3 or 5 topics. Gotta catch up fast.

I like this simple song by Eri Itou, Ring your Song.

Now we've come so far from darkness
and will never be apart
so we leave for tomorrow
to start our lives again

Find me there, my tiny feathers
of my holy ancient days
you will calm all my sadness
and ring your song
only for me

Find me there, my tiny feathers
of my holy ancient days
I will calm all your sadness
and sing my song
only for you


This song was one of the theme song for Tsubasa Chronicle. (the lyric is from capturedwings.net)

I guess, we all looking/waiting for a person like the song may suggested isn't it? Yea, it's a lovely one.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies