WEB BLOG
this site the web

Wing.

Just got back from class.

Sunday also got class (yea, had been fretting about this like few times already)

Well, our lecturer, Mr.Daniel informed us we will also have class on Sunday next week! I thought Ms.Ann said we will have our break on December. Oh well. Expect more classes during weekend.

Well, aside of being tired, I felt that this is one of the stage of maturity that many of us must go through. This is the process where I think, we ought to develop our mentality and no single thing comes without effort.

I think that as the road to be a better adult, we gotta experience something, otherwise we won't learn things and grow.

Far in the light, I can see it
In every scene of the night
A tiny feather of love
I gotta go


Nice song. haha

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies