WEB BLOG
this site the web

Brisingr!

Done reading Brisingr! It took me about 2 weeks to completed 700+ pages. It seems increased each volume by the way. But, never mind!



The book is about a farm boy who finds a blue and white streaked stone while on an unsuccessful hunting trip. The stone has chosen to open his eyes to a world, which he had so far assumed to be only in stories. (I copied this from somewhere)

So, done reading the first book for 2010. I got 9 more books to go (or strictly, 14 more). To keep as a reminder, I'm gonna write it here.

1) Art of Happiness by Dalai Lama.
2) Art of War by Sun Tsu
3) Wisdom of Confucius
4) The Appeal by John Grisham
5) Philosophy
6) 360 Degree leader by John C. Maxwell
7) The Teachings of Buddha
8) Paradox
9) Leadership Gold also by John C. Maxwell
10) The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
11) Justice and Tolerance in the Quran by Harun Yahya
12) Hannibal Rising
13) Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman
14) Rich Dad Poor Dad
15) Brisingr

Long list indeed. But, this is what I need to read. it's not in chronology order. But After Brisingr, I will start Art of Happiness by Dalai Lama. The book actually teach us that we should leave negative emotion for the better sake of your own and others, logical, but not all of us practice, so this book here, by Dalai Lama teachings, is a great one. I think I will read along The Teachings of Buddha.

So, as my resolution this year, I hope to completed at least 10 books before the end of 2010. So that I can re-stock haha!

Anyway, read Brisingr if you like fantasy stories. It's called the Cycle of Inheritance. Eragon as the first volume and Eldest the second. Now, I had done reading the 3rd volume, I have to wait for the 4Th and the last volume of the series. Oh, I can't wait!

See ya.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies