WEB BLOG
this site the web

Oui.

How's first day of going back to college if you ask me?

Waking up early in the morning for the first time since 2 weeks of late night sleep and waking up late, it's something I don't really fancy of. But, waking up early does makes you feel fresh though.

Well, got to college pretty early, seeing familiar faces again, and again. Some never change, some were not. Well, I mean they have new hairstyle or spot new clothes. The lecturers also still looking same. Nothing changed actually.

Our lecturers had talked about our New Year Resolution. Well, I do admit that, some new year resolution is not that new. Some were brought forward (well, cutting down online time is one). But wow, 2010, I had a great start. Opening year had been busy one, especially assignments are reaching deadline. And, now, I just kinda like started, burning midnight oil is awaiting for me.

I managed to complete two new lyrics, something I consider to be a new approach. Fragrance and Too late both are good, and both are pretty new approach. But, I still think it's lacking of something. Oh well, I should really put a stop on writing lyrics now. But too late derived from my friend's experience. So I want to remind you guys out there, If you want to change for good, whether for your gf/bf/parents/wife/husband, better do it now, those who knew my friend, will understand why. Don't change later, because it's too late.

Oh yes, before I start my road to dreamland. I would like to THANK, LILY, JAMIE and MICH for getting me a book. John C. Maxwell's 360 degree Leader. I really like people getting me books for present. It's useful that's for sure. Anyway, thanks guys! I really love it! I wish to post the picture of that book, better never mind right?

Prom night is coming soon. But I ain't going. So why I bring this up? Simply because to wish my friends all the best for the dancing performance. Keep trying till you get the move around you.

Oh people try to read The Eragon saga (Inheritance Cycle). IF you're a fan of magic, dragons and fantasy, oh you ought to get this. Well, I don't see this as a childish book, so when you have chance, try it, it really worth reading.

Was told the Intermediate Examination will take place at Putrajaya. Oh my, so far away. Hope the time for the exam won't be very early. And, on May, people! It coming soon!
I better be ready for it.

Done writting, see ya around.

3 what is your thought?:

Anonymous said...

"If you want to change for good, whether for your gf/bf/parents/wife/husband, better do it now, those who knew my friend, will understand why. Don't change later, because it's too late."

I like this quote so much, since im dealing with it too now.

New year new start Have a very god year Julius ^_________^

Anonymous said...

*good

Julius. said...

Ayu, it's hard to change certain things, but, I hope you can, for the better for urself and people surround you.

Have a good year, too! :D

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies