WEB BLOG
this site the web

Day.

Well, well. Hardly found time to blog, especially since I will like be having classes throughout week after week. I will even have night class tomorrow, and soon for more.

Life have been relatively dull with everything being repetitive, it will be long stretch for sure, marking m words, that is. Holiday's over about a week and the engine is...lacking of willpower, firepower, whatever you say. I'm still having that holiday syndrome. Where is the motivation? It's gathering? How? When our lectures keep saying our lectures only left about 6 weeks. I'm running out of time, you see. Uncomfortable time is here.

The trip to Da Vinci gallery is off. Felt wasted because I do wanted to go. Art is such a beauty, and should always be shown to people. I hope they will come again, for I'm sure I will go, without any troubles, as I reckon by then I will ensure myself to be free of assignments and worries.

Recent issue really make a big headline lately. With the use of Islam's...I'd better not to say it. Wary of the trouble. But, strictly speaking, some action by unhappy party burning down the churches. It seems irrational and without brilliance. Putting any stories aside. I don't know if their religion forbids people like us to use the Name. But, from a logical point of view, if any person using the Name with malicious intention or anything subjected to bad implication, then it's wrong, totally. I think that they shouldn't take the matter too seriously, not only this dispute encourage churlishness. I think they should wait till it's proven to be a negative result before taking any action, by then, if they take such action, the person will be penalise for what he/she did, for sure.

Certainly, I believe not all people were such behaviour. And, in fact, I heard news some Malay groups had volunteered to help the churches. That's the spirit we want to know and hear of. As for the people, whether they deem their clause is for good or otherwise, Lady Justice shall be the one to decide, for the deed of arson is a crime, reflected to all kind of races.

I think the government or whosoever shouldn't tarry any longer. It's hurting other races. It's not gonna be nice. Our PM invoke the 1Malaysia concept. How far will it goes? Tolerance is important in this country, without it, we will treat each other as alien.

There goes time. Let's hope the dispute will end quickly. Till then.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies