WEB BLOG
this site the web

Capture the beauty.

Without doubt, I love musical instrument. Well, I guess you can see that on my playlist right? I don't know if those can attract you, but those are the simple gift that can allow your soul to relax. Well, that's good about music, no?

I like violin and piano. Not to forget, I'm quite fond of guitar. But, my regret for now would be not being able to play any instrument. I would like to play violin (since piano will take me long to learn, but, hey, nothing is impossible!)

Yet, I can't play for now, so the only gap I can fill is through singing but the closer to this is writing lyrics. Hmm, I can't produce or compose, but, writing it is the best I can, at least the melody is in my mind, ringing. The time whenever I tried to sit down and focus on my writing and that melody, I felt that I'm able to connect to music.

Well, life without music can be very dull. Well, after all, even now we may hear some sound. Those can be music too. Regardless, we often play some music within our mind, whether sad times or good times, anytime.

Writing lyrics had became my habit, I could express feeling more freely. I admit, I don't express my own feeling that easily, I don't show it too. Call me shy or introvert, as I'm both (ain't that ignorant to not notice the truth la), writing it out makes it so much easier. Occasionally, it's pretty fun and at times pretty depressing. But, once you're done, you will be happy.

Alright, done the music part. Finally completed the 5 days straight of classes. Will have two day breaks, though it's gonna be used for better purpose. The feat will be repeated this week, too. Busy, busy. But, I guess it worth it. Today, Ms.Anne reminded my that why we need to respect our teachers. Teachers are in a noble cause, they willing to spend their time just to teach students, like us, mum always said we have to respect our teachers, something I still carry till now. Make no tarry, say your appreciation and apologies to your teachers if you did something wrong, they are the giver of knowledge, don't regret it, really.

Alright that for today. Update soon.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies