WEB BLOG
this site the web

Duno what title I should put.

Today, today, I woke up at 4.30 am!!! Thank you Pei Yen, Kuma-Kuma!! Thanks for calling me!
I really can woke up le!! Amazing!! Wake up calls are so effective. Ha.ha!!

Well, I do think is good, but it ended up being soooooo sleepy and tired during classes.

Tomorow, people will ponteng! Great, really great! They going to have a great time studying at home. At least they have 12 hours more than me....!

So in order not to lose to them, I plan to bangun awal again! hahaha From the greatest courtesty of Pei Yen, again!! ARIGATO!

I'm a kiasu person. I admit I'm.

Hate to lose, Hate Failures.

SAY NO TO KALAH!

Belia BENCI DIKALAH.

lolz

Mr.Daniel told me that the reason why I being lazy is because I'm having stress. Am....I?

OMG, stress is hidden within you...! BEWARE...LOLZ

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies