WEB BLOG
this site the web

Vacation anyone? (Siao ar you?)

Okay, my plan to study the whole day screwed up. what is wrong with me????

I tried to concentrate then my mind fly away to lala land.

VERY GOOD....VERY GOOD...

Then I switch on my computer and then I play PS1 games....very good? YES!!

Drop dead....I can tell you...Drop dead...

Next week I'm going to Ipoh, how wonderful I can say....

Vincent said "you goona put on all those fancy shirts and pants"

I'm soooo freakin' excited when I heard I'm gonna have brand new clothes.

My parents (my mum actually) agreed to go to Ipoh. So I'm thinking I'm goona waste two days without studying. ahem* Can anyone tell me, NOT TO GO?????

I'm regreting now....Really...Regreting.

S.O.S

can somebody motivate me to study???

I think everyone started their revision (greatest examples, Cathy ar, Jackie ar and whoever taking a-levels)

Should I just burn all the cds, bazooka my laptop and computer and bang my head twice so I will gain my concentration? NO?

Tension level: 10000000%
Relaxing level: 1000000000000%

See, my relaxing level is higher than tension level. If this continue, I'm going....I dunno what to say....

Stress and tension, both will contribute to more pimples and stuff.

Vincent had been keep reminding me.

CRAP MEAT ICE-CREAM SODA CAPPUCINO PLUS SE7EN UP GOOGLE DOT COM...

Well, we study business studies...part of the chapter are about motivation...

BUT how can we motivate ourself?????

I learned that the Maslow's pyramid can help ya.

BUT again, I'm tooooo lazy to apply it.

SO SHUT THE F UP....

okay....relax....the exaggerating factors is from my stressfullness....Need to have some Relaxing theraphy.

Okay anymore stuff I shall complaint in here?

NO?

I'm not okay.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies