WEB BLOG
this site the web

IPOH here I come...!

Yay, tomorrow going Ipoh means not need to study and rot at home. I had been trying to escape from studying from these past few days. But is it a good decision??

Stress mah, need to relax, my friend told me. And I remember Mr.Edgar (my Buss lecturer), he told us that you want to play, play like crazy but when you need to study, study seriously. lolz Okay, the term play is for you to define. I'm eating Mr.Edgar's advice and relax to the max....! At least kill of the stress level and be cool.

I promised myself I have to give my heart to study after returning from Ipoh and I already ensure that I will never, never participate any extra activities from my label. They agreed I will be on hiatus until my exam is over.

I wonder will they sponsor me to watch Fei Lun Hai's concert if I said I want to learn something from them???

Imagine this:

Xian: Hey, Vincent Ge, can I go for the Fei Lun Hai's First concert?
Vincent: What the hell? You think our company is what? Your benefactor???
Xian: Nonono, I can gain some experiences from this concert!
Vincent: WTF? Like how?
Xian (hesitating): er...er....learn how to charm, learn how to pose and er...whatever I can learn la
Think for awhile*
Vincent: sh!t Your right! I'm going to book the VIP seat for you. Go and enjoy.
JUMP HERE AND THERE
Xian (trying to stay cool): Vincent, I will TRY my best to learn!! XD

(OKAY, THIS IS FOR COMIC RELIEF PURPOSE, I'm having stress, apa you mau kisah?)

hahaaa

I'm not bringing back any souvenir. I'm vacationing+working in Ipoh...But I will get something for Sylvea. Yes, Sylvea only. Don't think something else, is for her birthday present (maybe a birthday card or two XD)

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies