WEB BLOG
this site the web

What a day!

Awaken by Vincent's calls. He knows Xian won't be able to wake up early. hahaha So he called me twice to ensure I really woke up by his calls. I dunno what time I woke up and I don't know what time we started the destination. (Suppose to travel to Ipoh with Vincent, but Xian's mum wanted to go along to Ipoh, not because of my work). I reached the place where Vincent asked me to wait for them. Bidur, if I am not mistaken. One last thing is i hate makeup....I allergic to it. sh!t...my face was a bit....Xian Tian dunno what to say. lolz I think around 11 something the session was over! Waited for mum for 15 minutes. Thanks mum for covering it for me ;)


I requested the photographer to zoom in to take this picture and let me have it!! HE AGREED! THANK YOU SO MUCH NAMELESS PHOTOGRAPHER!!

On the way to TUK ALANG...nothing to do....so I took picture inside the car!!! hohohohoho I got nothing to do...lolololol
look at those yummy and delicious prawn...!!! I purposely asked my mum to take this picture! But hor, the restaurant didn't allowed to take picturers. So bad boys rules. lolz I will tell ya the restaurant's name next time. SEE I'M PROMOTING YOU GUYS !!!





I met Pei Yen and her friend, Sumsum in Parkson shopping complex. I waited for her in the Popular for like 30 minutes plus plus....The shop is very hot....lousy air-con...we took this pix illegaly inside the shop. we waited for the sales promoter to move away and we snap!! hahaha my face look extra big le...hahaha
I'm heading back to my home soon....
Real soon...
soon...
hahaha
Hey, Sylvea, I'd fulfill my promise jor. So I'm expecting something out of it. ha.ha.ha.
p.s.
readers must be wondering why so little of pictures
simple.
All those pix we taken today was with the photographer.
And is not for publishing purpose as well.
lol
I got more pictures in my lap top but, lazy to post it. XD
A tiring day yet enjoyful day.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies