WEB BLOG
this site the web

Xian Tian

Okay, Vincent had setted up my new stage name. So Gino is out. From now on, ma new stage name is Xian Tian. Xian is from my mandarin name (Yen in Teochew). Oh ya, with all the fuss I had created (or did I?), my first blog is a history. The reason is, I couldn't sign in. Anyhow, I won't invest heavily in this blog. I'm darn afraid the similar thing will happen again. Lol

Today, instead of studying at home, I went to Sungai Wang. Many reasons why I went there with my family. I had a hair cut. Bought two new shirts (I LOVIN' IT), thanks from the sponsor from the label. I repeat again here. I'll tarik diri very soon. LOLZ This thing really not suitable for me. Sorry Vincent and the rest. lol Okay

For the first time I having birs with my parents!!
AMAZING!
I can drink and eat while onlining! XD
No worries, I'm not drunk.

And for Jackie, created all the spotlight. We'all thought that Jackie finally open up a blog. But no, she didn't. Btw, wish you get well soon. Rest well ya.

Sylvea, why are you so obsess to be a queen? Who's your king then? No more pork chop? lol

Anyway, I'm Xian Tian. lolz

(okay, when u drink bir, ur mind is not alright at all, looks at those grammar errors, SHYT *$#@!)

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies