WEB BLOG
this site the web

Last Day

Dear Readers, Xian Tian had finally returned home from Ipoh!! lolz
After one night in Ipoh, the experiences are great and wonderful. How I hope that the holiday+work are not as late as now. Exam is coming soon. I was happyily doing my work and having fun rooming around the city but with guilty pressure in my heart. lolz

Today is the last day of mine to be lazy, have fun, play games and online for long hours.

I'd determined to study hard during this 4 days. Xian really need to get started after all of his friends had started doing their revision. I wouldn't want to lose behind them. I don't care what the pressure and stress level I am having, just imagine you can get great grades for your result. Is wonderful, right? Having these pressure is fun and challenging. I love this kimochi (feeling).

Thus, I have to start to online less now. Maybe will online at night time, will try to avoid online as much as possible and try not to online during the day. My another rules will be avoiding late night sleep. Hopefully by before mid night, I should head to bed.

Anyway, this friday will be coming down to college to have sassy with Mr.Daniel. Who is interested you may contact me and let me know about it. And ya, I will be going out to times square, erm, this I'm not inviting y'all to come. hahaha

Anyway, two friends of mine had started to motivate me to study like hell.
The first friend, Lily, she really determined to study like crazy this whole week (CHECK HER BLOG AND YOU WILL KNOW) and she also voluntereed to wake me up every morning...! THANK YOU SO MUCH. The next person is Sylvea, she willing not to online anymore, I mean not anymore lar, until her exam is over. lolz I bet she's studying right now. Either both of them lar.
hehehe

Tomorrow is Hari Raya.
I suppose if this is last year, Xian very sure that Xian won't be studying but playing games...!
Well, wishing those who celebrate Hari Raya, receive lots of duit raya and have fun...!
And to those who taking spm, pmr, a-levels or whatever exam y'all having, good luck!!

GO FOR IT!!!
FIGHT FOR IT!!!
Gambatte kudasai!!!

p.s
More pix to be post soon.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies