WEB BLOG
this site the web

Catch!

Greetings.

Haven't have much time to update lately. Last Sunday went to Ipoh. When to Tok Alang (I wonder if it's the correct name, my apologies if it's wrong) for the Seafood. Looking forward for the gigantic lobsters but not available :( You have to make a booking because it's Sunday. Oh well, so we picked a smaller prawn which was also very delicious! :D

When to a mall (name, I forgot haha!) to get my games XD Bought 4 new games and updated my psp. So, when night falls, we look for the famous western food in some restaurant near to Jusco. Sadly, it didn't open, again! Few times when we visited Ipoh, we always tried to go there and each occasion it didn't open. Had the famous chicken rice instead.

Got something in Jusco, perfected the things I want for CNY. haha. And, that night I couldn't sleep!! Stayed up until 6am then only went to bed for like two hours...I was surprise to see some friends who also stayed up. But thanks for accompanying me that morning.

So, returned on Monday, began my busy day of writing/visiting/performance. I had some pictures but lazy to post la. So don't look forward for it my dear friends.

Sleeping pretty late ever since the holiday started. Not to forget, dropped my exercise to allow my body to fully rest, eating habits had once returned. So, all those bad, bad implications reappeared. Something I do not want to have right now! Allergy is very troublesome, mum bought a book about all types of allergies, hope it can help a bit. I had this what you call urticaria or hives, whatever you may call. Great, so sensitive is not a good thing.

I managed to find time to watch a movie, watched 2012...the graphic and the CG scene is pretty cool but very boring-lah. Kind of disappointed with he movie. Granted there were some positive values you can find here. Like cherish your love one, don't do things that will make them sad or so forth. But...the storyline it's uninteresting...no second time for 2012. And, one thing is that, although the Mayan calender stops 21.12.2012, there are many reason why they stopped there. So, whether if it's true we will know when the time comes.

So, Christmas is about come, I bet everyone will be busy preparing for Christmas even to those who are not Christian, I pretty much believe they will take the time out for the their love one. 6 days after Christmas would be the end of the year. 2010, are you guys ready? :)

Oh, Wanna watch Avatar, Storm Warriors, Sherlock Holmes and many more! keke later!

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies