WEB BLOG
this site the web

H O L I D A Y

Holiday starts now! Exam ended yesterday, not much of celebration since I was sick, friends were busy, so after lunch, have to go back.

Seriously, my mock, I'd did it, regretablely. I wouldn't discuss my flaw in here, but will keep it in mind, it's my first time doing it...not nice la...

Jeez, well, let's worried after the break.

I have a lot of things to do during this holiday. Shall I make a list? Why not?

-Drama, wanna finish watching The Four
-GAMES, GAMES and GAMES. New games have already been released for the last few months. Oh, they are so waiting for me.
-Online/VlE research. This is actually one of the primary things I ought to do.
-Writing 3 new lyrics! Not to forget, I actually might have the chance to compose one of my own piece! :DDD
-Travelling. Yes! See new things, eat nice food! RELAX time. :)
-Several celebration to attend.
-some outings with old friends.

and many more.

Boy oh boy, Christmas and New year is just like 2 weeks away, last year is just like yesterday. Time goes by, we can never stand the same. Another year, another you. Enjoy!

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies