WEB BLOG
this site the web

Summary.

Everything come and go. And, it's just left about 2 days before we gonna say good bye to 2009. Lot of things had happened. I learnt many new things which indeed a great knowledge. Experienced many new things things that I actually once thought it was unnecessary, not until if you give a chance to try, you will never know it is good and you may like it. Make many new friends which I appreciate their appearance to my life, and of course had lots of delicious food.

To me, 2009 was like split into 2 half, where I completed my A-levels and began my LL.B. When I began my A-levels in early 2008, the thought of going to LL.B is a bit a long way. But once completed, and zoom into the Degree, and wow, it was really fast. I'd constantly remind myself that time flies very fast so don't waste time doing things that will drag your time away (sometimes it is just hard to be discipline and just break the rules once a while).

As I grow older, some level of maturity ought to be enhanced as well, the situation would be different compare to A-levels and now LL.B. Well, starting out in 2008, I seemed to be like a bird just being released, so I went ahead doing things I want to do. However so, I had experienced those already and it is time to be mature. I guess, it's not just about study but developing the standard of mentality and ethical as a way to guide myself when I reach adulthood.

This year as noted, I'd experienced and learnt many sort of new things. You have to be calm whenever you do, don't allow the stress to get the better of you, as what I experienced during the A-levels final examination. The passing of my uncle also opened my eyes as to leave grudges and the solemn past behind and move on. And also, witnessing my mum's level of patience and strength (as she recovered pretty fast) is also an eye opener. This standard I ought to practice in my life albeit to understand this through what had happened to my uncle is something I'm a bit of regretting it.

The passing of MJ and some incidents I can't disclose also make me to cherish more of people you really care. They won't stay with us forever, so why make them angry or sad or depress over what you have done. Don't be selfish, think of the person you really love and care that what good will do to you if you make them miserable? Plus, in end result, you're not the only one to be affected, your actions may bring out negative effect and implications to people surrounds you.

As for my other private stuffs, I'm not praising myself but I feel that my lyrics had gotten better than before, previous time, it seems a bit...em, you can sense some immaturity in it. I guess practice really make you perfect. And, also, although just for a short moment, I had helped to compose Hero's Path, one of my new lyrics. It really was inspiring that the group members are really talented, the head composer is amazing, too. I hope the group can sing well. All the best, Kriver!

During the middle of 2009, I started out boxing after purchasing a speed ball. My first attempt of hitting the ball was an embarrassing one. Not only I couldn't evade the ball all the time, and I got hit on my back, imagine that when the ball swing to your back because you're only focusing in front and didn't care on your sides. Fate plays an amazing role. I never like boxing (I actually bought the speed ball which was a boxing equipment on the thought that to be a bit more fit than just weightlifting), at first I thought that boxing is just punching and punching, I couldn't find it desirable to finish an opponent by just punching as erm...previous time, I was good at kicking. I WAS SO WRONG.

Boxing is a sport and also a martial art albeit the fact that it was not recognised to be so but I do. What I'm trying to say is, boxing is some sort of the same plus sports and martial art are NEVER easy to practice. After I read Hajime no Ippo, I began to fully indulge in Boxing. Started step by step. I learn to box, learn to defend and footwork. And, boxing's biggest weapon is stamina (to me lah that is), so I got my lazy...to run and run. Then I got my heavy bag, my first try with he heavy back cut short with a scratch on my finger. But still, I find it enjoyable to learn boxing.

I forgot that on my Birthday is also know as the International Volunteer Day. I may not know most of volunteers around the world. But I would like to thank them (of whether in LVAC or others), I can't help to say that it is because of the Volunteers who willing sacrifice their time and energy to pour the love to the children, animals, the elders and also those needed. I know it's verrrrry late to write it here, but sincerity is there. Anyway, hope the volunteers will continue to give their support and show to the world that love is a powerful thing that no one can resist.

The meeting in Copenhagen, seems...a bit. Well, I know people can have a hard time to agree with each other. Each policy can result a downfall of the economy ever since the economy is still in the downturn. But, it is not impossible to reach an agreement if each country willing to help each other such as lowering taxes and encourage globalisation kind of sort of thing. I do not it is easy to say it out here, but it's not impossible.

Shiva of the Rave once said that life is like a full of traveling. As time goes by, you encountered more things, bringing more luggage around and witnessing more things. I like his quote, life is a never ending process of learning. I'm sure 2010 will be a good year to all. Most important is to enjoy our life. Life is all to short but joy and happiness, I think would make the process of life to be more memorable and exciting.

So that's it, the short summary of 2009. Have a blast of 2010! :D

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies