WEB BLOG
this site the web

:D

Birthday pictures are here. I don't want to post all of them include the wonderful lunch and dinner. Plus, I'm still waiting for the pictures from Vivian. Anyway, zoom to next.


Kinda like a poser?


HAHA mum's idea.


Parents and Lucky. He looked straight towards the camera! :D


you do see me and Lucky, right?


Mum and I.


You may like to see Lucky's face. See he's smilling :D


Lucky


Me.

So, I enjoyed one of the greatest birthday ever. It's special. It's very touching. Very Cool. Too sad that my school mates couldn't make it but nevermind, you guys' sincerity is well appreciated.

I don't want to describe how was the celebration, let it be my only memory. :)

You guys know about Disney's latest anime? The Princess and the Frog.

Well, not gonna talk about it (but, you know, princess kisses a frog, turn out to be a handsome prince, and they lived happily ever after kind of myth.) Wanna talk about the song, Never Knew I needed. Kinda reflect on my situation. Well, check on the song, a nice one, really.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies