WEB BLOG
this site the web

Christmas

It's Christmas day! Haha it seems a bit late but

Remember to say Happy Christmas!!

Met Kiran and her friend in 1 Utama, enjoy some time with them before I leave. Accompanied them for a shopping which I consider as an eye opener and Kiran have good sense of direction *inside joke* haha Went for the function, sang and eat and watch some performances. Left pretty early, because I'm tired...they allowed me to leave, thank you! haha Even they don't, I will just go. lol

Anyway,

Enjoy the festive season with a great time!

I shall head to bed now, goodnight! :D

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies