WEB BLOG
this site the web

:D

Say hello to Mocks Exam!

Yes, started today. Today clearly a busy day. After the exam ended for the day, we stayed in college for few hours before we went to Mandarin Oriental Hotel. We were invited to catch Lord Mance's speech about "The Changing Role of the Independent of Judiciary". I think it's a great one! He touched several key ares of Law which I think it's really interesting. Hope to see Lord Mance again! There's an interesting fact, too. Both him and his wife are high ranking judges (He's the Judge of Supreme Court of UK and his wife Lady Arden is a judge in Court of Appeal)! I really do appreciate the fact that ATC allows us to go for such great event. I hope for more in future :D

Anyway, still got 3 more subjects to go. Ends on this very Thursday andddd I will have my holiday, my hiatus status will once again reappear. Busy with several events (Christmas eve and New Year, etc). I might going to compose a song! haha It's like finally, I might have a chance to do so. So many works waiting for me in line this holiday. Hope to settle it a.s.a.p.

It's a tiring day, indeed. But, a great day, as well. :D

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies