WEB BLOG
this site the web

An email I received from my friend.

Pure advice to guys perhaps. Read.

When she acts shy~~ Say I Love You

When she runs away from you~~ Chase her

When she puts her face near yours~~Kiss her

When she kicks and punches you~~ Hold her tight

When she is silent~~Shes thinking of how to say I Love You

When she ignores you~~ She wants all your attention

When she pulls away~~ grab her by the waist and never let go

When you see her at her worst~~ tell her she's BEAUTIFUL

When she screams at you~~ Tell her you love her, you have to mean it

When you see her walking~~ Sneak up behind her and grab her by the waist and give her a
kiss

When she's scared~~ Hold her and tell her everything will be okay 'cause she's with you

When she looks like some things the matter~~Kiss her and tell her not to worry

While she holds your hand- Play with her fingers.

How accurate? I, myself not sure. I guess that what we can rely on is our instinct. Or maybe, observing the body language of that particular girl. Nonetheless, give it a try. Let's see if it's really works.

Lately, got not much mood to blog as for there are so many things to do. Partly aside from assignments, I got inner work to do. Anyway, yesterday officially, I tried my heavy bag training. One of my fingers got scratched and, it's painful! But I do feel great, my arms were essentially worked!

This coming Saturday, bunch of us are going to the Rotaract Club of ATC's 2nd Installation and Charity Banquetor. Bravo to Michell, it's gonna be a proud moment for her. Oh, people who are interested in this, just let me know, it's some ways of yours to do charity. So expect pictures coming around soon, fancy pictures I guess. And, we have workshop during the day. Gonna be busy day.

Well, assignments waiting for me, so see ya!

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies