WEB BLOG
this site the web

Night.

Sleepless night.

Again, the nasal blockage being such a pain.

I wasn't sure how, but the sinus kinda stick with me for too long.

And, I still had to pay for the trouble of sleepless nights, occasionally.

The usage of vicks and nasal spray render nothing. So more often, I have to rely on medicine, which wasn't the best option, due to constant consumption.

Well, been busy writing my lyrics. I need send it for check up in about another 2 weeks time. I hope that I could sell it. Done with Moon, Searching for you and Dream. As far as I concern, these 3 lyrics, to me, kinda pretty good. And, which in turn, making me to feel reluctant to sell it now. Well, I consider this as an art, and to me, I will rather keep it than selling it.

Well, I have 2 different lyrics which is still pending in hand. The progress pretty stunned, I'm looking for resources until I had troubled/annoyed some of my friends. But many thanks to those who shared stories/fantasy/ideas with me. Appreciate it very much.

Throughout the process of writing, I had thought of my condition. I read lots of information about guys and girls, learned something myself and I pose myself with a question. Haha Certainly I'm not going to share with you about it. Perhaps my close friends understand.

Oh by the way, in and out, I had been writing a love song, whether sad or happy theme, I'm really got bored and running out of ideas. I think after this is really time for me to take a break from this a while, and focus on a new theme like my friend told me. Yea, I will, trying a fresh approach.

Alexander Wong, don't think you suddenly went offline, you can escape from my interrogation. haha Just wait and see.

Felt amazed when my friend actually spoken with GACKT! :D

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies